Computational techniques and methods are evolutionary field from macroscopic-level to nano-level, using continuum and discrete mechanics.
It is necessary for scientist and engineers to come together every two years in a relaxed environment to discuss new ideas and developments in the area of computational methods and applications, especially in the topic of fluid dynamics, heat and mass transfer in non-reactive and reactive processes.
Also, it is good opportunity for new scientist and engineer to explore the art of computational methods.
The XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer will be held at the Engineering faculties of:
- Sapienza University | Via Eudossiana 18 – Rome
- Roma Tre University | Via della Vasca Navale 79 – Rome
The ICCHMT 2019 Conference:
- will be guided by principles of social and environmental sustainability
- will respect the criteria of inclusiveness and gender equality
- will participate in the project Food for Good against the food waste in the events